Workshop: Build an Arduino Useless Device
Well, it depends on your definition of "useless." It does do one thing really well: it exists to turn itself off. Perhaps it'll give you a little sass in the process, but rest assured, you'll give up before it does.
In this workshop you'll:
- See a demonstration of how we laser cut the frame for our useless device.
- Assemble your useless device from our kit of parts.
- Learn the basic circuit for connecting a switch and a servo motor to an Arduino microcontroller.
- Program an Arduino microcontroller to give you useless device a unique personality.
- Take your finished project home with you. At home, you can reprogram your device with different behaviors or re-use your Arduino for all sorts of different projects.
$55 total = $40 class fee + $15 materials fee