Arduino Programming, Level 1
This class will focus specifically on programming for the Arduino.
- Installing the Arduino IDE program
- Choosing your board and port
- Upload a program to the Arduino
- What are the setup() and loop() functions?
- Understand the Serial Monitor
- Working with INPUT and OUTPUT pins
- Using IF/THEN with input data
- Working with variables
- Read analog sensor input (i.e., light sensor)
- Control color LED lights
- Write a simple program
- Guided practice enhancing your program
An Arduino and supplies will be provided for use during the class. An Arduino starter kit and supplies may be purchased separately for home use.
Already have the basics down? Try our level 2 workshop.